What are Dermal Fillers (Restylane,
Juvederm and Perlane)?
Restylane, Juvederm and
Perlane are injection products commonly referred to as dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid based injection products that are used to fill
and smooth facial lines.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the main component of the three dermal fillers, Restylane,
Juvederm and Perlane. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin, and is
the compound responsible for making a baby's skin so soft. HA has the unique trait
of being able to absorb over 1,000 times it's own weight in water. When injected,
it absorbs moisture from the surrounding tissue thereby providing a plumping affect,
which smooths out areas such as the laugh lines. The products are very safe, easy
to reverse and results typically last between 4 months and 18 months.
The Art of Facial Shaping
The patient below was injected with Restylane to smooth laugh lines.
Restylane Injections Before and After Pictures
for a free Restylane, Juvederm or Perlane Injections Consultation!
• We use the latest techniques in the administration of the injections
• 30 years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients
• Commitment to continuous education, research and best practices
• All treatments provided by Registered Nurses or Physician Assistants
• Flexible schedules and 2 convenient locations
Is Restylane safe?
Restylane vs. Botox