Restylane in the Nasal Alar (transition
from nose to cheek)
Restylane is most commonly used for the
laugh lines but also can be used at the mid cheek area next to the nose
to create a smoother transition from cheek and nose.
The Art of Facial Shaping
The patient below received
Restylane Injections Before and After Pictures
today for a free Restylane Injections Consultation!
Your Top Choice for Restylane Injections
• We use the latest techniques in the administration of the injections
• 30 years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients
• Commitment to continuous education, research and best practices
• All treatments provided by Registered Nurses or Physician Assistants
• Flexible schedules and 2 convenient locations
Is Restylane safe?
Restylane vs. Botox