Mouth rejuvenation is a very general term, but in this case, we are referring more specifically to improving a condition called the "mouth frown". The mouth frown refers to the downward sloping lines that appear at the corner of the mouth. Like the laugh lines, these lines can be made worse by tissue from the cheek area moving downward as we age. This causes the tissue near the corner of the mouth to crease causing the mouth frown. Using a combination of Restylane and Botox injections we can improve or eliminate the mouth frown.
Return to The Art of Facial Shaping
The patient below received a combination of Restylane Injections and Botox Injections to reduce the
appearance of the “mouth frown.”
View More Restylane Injections Before and After Pictures
Contact us today for a free Restylane Injections Consultation!
Your Top Choice for Restylane Injections
schedule free consulation
Why Choose Celibre for Restylane Injections?
- We use the latest techniques in the administration of the injections
- 30 years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients
- Commitment to continuous education, research and best practices
- All treatments provided by Registered Nurses or Physician Assistants
- Flexible schedules and 2 convenient locations
What is Restylane?
Is Restylane safe?
Restylane vs. Botox