The cost of laser acne treatments vary widely based on the type of treatment, the number of treatments, the lasers used and the experience of the practice. Laser acne treatments can range from a couple hundred to one thousand dollars.
In addition to the cost of the laser treatments you may want to consider the following:
• The training and skill of your practitioner. At Celibre, we use 4 different lasers and two treatment programs to address acne. Most practices do not have the same number of options.
• The experience of your practitioner. We treat over 500 new acne patients per year and have been offering acne laser treatments since 2004.
• Additional services provided with the laser treatments. Does your practitioner provide Blu-U treatments, chemical peels or skin care products with the laser treatments? At Celibre, these are offered with the laser treatments at no additional cost.
• The downtime. At Celibre, we offer laser acne programs with and without downtime.
• The results. Request before and after pictures of the practice’s patients to verify that they have the capability to deliver good results.
Remember that the price of laser acne treatments is an important factor, but results are just as important. Choose your practitioner wisely.
Contact Celibre today and get the best value and results from your acne laser treatment!
Acne Removal Lasers
Visit our acne laser treatment before and after picture gallery
and see the results that were achieved for other patients.