Chin rejuvenation refers to the use of dermal fillers to add volume to the sides of the chin. As we age, the skin thins creating depressions or convex areas in the face where it used to be round and full. The sides of the chin is one area of the face where this can happen. When this happens, the patient appears to have depressions or a hollowing of the sides of the chin. Perlane and Restylane injections are commonly used to fill this area, adding volume to eliminate the hollow appearance.
Return to The Art of Facial Shaping
The patient below received Perlane Injections and Restylane Injections to add volume to the chin and achieve a more youthful look.
View More Restylane & Perlane Injections Before and After Pictures
Contact us today for a FREE Restylane or Perlane Injections consultation!
Your Top Choice for Restylan & Perlane Injections
Why Choose Celibre for Restylane & Perlane Injections?
schedule free consultation
- We use the latest techniques in the administration of the injections
- 30 years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients
- Commitment to continuous education, research and best practices
- All treatments provided by Registered Nurses or Physician Assistants
- Flexible schedules and 2 convenient locations
What is Restylane?
What is Perlane